- 02 Nights in Cappadocia with open buffet breakfast and dinner
- 02 Full Day tours with local lunch
- Optional tours ; Hot air balloon flight, Gondol Tour, Safari, Whirling Derwishes Show, Turkish Hamam ( Bath )
- Goreme open air Museum
- Underground Cities
- Fairy Chimneys
Cappadocian region is a place where nature and history come together with the most beautiful scenery in the world. While geographic events formed peribacaları (fairy chimneys) during the historical period, humans used the signs of thousand-years-old civilizations by carving houses and churches within these earth pillars and decorating them with friezes. Traditional Cappadocian houses and dovecotes carved into the stone show the uniqueness of the region. These houses are constructed at the foot of the mountain using rocks or cut stone. Rock, which is the only construction material of the region, as it is very soft after quarrying due to the structure, can be easily processed but after contact with air it hardens and turns into a very strong construction material. Due to being plentiful and easy to process, regional unique masonry is developed and turned into an architectural tradition. Materials of neither courtyard nor house door are wood. Upper parts of the doors built with arches are decorated with stylized ivy or rosette motifs. Dovecotes within the region are small structures constructed within 18th century and end of 19th century. Some of the dovecotes, which are important in showing Islamic art are constructed on monasteries or churches. Surfaces of dovecotes are decorated with rich inscriptions and adornments by regional artists. The fairy tale of nature had started million years ago with volcanoes. Then wind, rain and the temperature differences started to give shape to the region and humankind just added the meaning and the spirit on it. The region was one of the crucial sites of the Mother Goddess “Kybele” and just like a mother; Cappadocia accepted all people who sought refuge. Especially early Christians used the region as a shelter due to its natural caves and underground cities dating back to the Hittites. In this wonderland, you can see various types of natural environment, history and art. Frescoes of the cave-churches, underground cities, bird nests, valleys and fairy chimneys are the first highlights to visit but also the cave-hotels, hiking in the valleys and hot air ballooning flight are the other attractive reasons to come here. Cappadocia accepts guests in all seasons because each season changes the face of Cappadocia and with our professional help, everything will be simply “stunning”. Cappadocia accepts guests in all seasons because each season changes the face of Cappadocia and with our professional help, everything will be simply “stunning”. DID YOU KNOW ABOUT CAPPADOCIA? » The Goreme Open Air Museum has been a member of UNESCO World Heritage List since 1984 » The world largest number of cave churches are in Cappadocia many with frescos in-situ. » 3 of the greatest fathers of the Christian Church, St. Basil, St. Gregory of Nazianzus, and St. Gregory of Nyssa, were all Cappadocians. » The most famous Dragon Slayer, St. George was born in Cappadocia and the crusades spreaded his fame to Europe. » Cappadocia region houses about 30 well-known ancient underground cities that could safely hide 100,000 people in troubled times. » Explosion of Mt. Hasan in Cappadocia was subject to the first landscape painting in the world as a wall-painting that today can be seen in Anatolian Civilization Museum in Ankara
Day 1: Cappadocia - Arrival Day
Day 2: Cappadocia Highlights Tour
Day 3: Valleys & Underground Cities Tour, Transfer To Airport
- 02 Nights In Cappadocia
- Roundtrip airport transfers By De Luxe, Non Smokıng Coaches
- Meals As Mentioned In The Itenerary ( In Veg and Non Veg Selctions )
- Full Day Cappadocia Highlights Tour with Lunch ,
- Full Day Valleys & Underground Cities Tour with Lunch ,
- All the tours are performed wıth professıonal Englısh speakıng guıdes
- Museum & Site entrances, Autopark Fees, Local Taxes
What's Not Included
- Flights, Personal Expenses, Drinks at Meals, Tips and porterages, Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head, Visa Charges
Need to Know
- This tour begins and ends at Kayseri ( ASR ) or Nevsehir ( NAV ) Airport
- Upon request we can provide flight tickets to reach Cappadocia.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 pax. required.
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer