- Private Roundtrip Airport Transfer in Istanbul
- SIC Transfers in Pamukkale and Kusadasi
- Temple of Artemis (completed around 550 BC), one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Ephesus - one of the seven churches of Asia that are cited in the Book of Revelation.
- The Library of Celsus.
- House of Virgin Mary.
- The Cotton Castle - Pamukkale.
- Hierapolis Ancient City
- Cleopatra Pool
- Local Lunches in kusadasi and Pamukkale
- Accommodate in Thermal Hotel
If you stay in Istanbul and request to visit Ephesus & House of Virgin Mary and Pamukkale literally known as cotton castle, this trip is just for you. Stay one night in a thermal hotel in Pamukkale. Istanbul - Denizli and Izmir - Istanbul flight tickets are excluded. Flight prices will be quoted according to your travel date.
Day 1: Flight To Denizli, Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour
Day 2: Ephusus & House Of Virgin Mary Tour, Flight Back To Istanbul
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers both in ıstanbul and Pamukkale & Kusadasi
- Full Day Pamukkale and Hierapolis Tour with lunch
- Full Day Ephesus and Sirince Village Tour with Lunch
- 01 Night Accomodation in 5 * or 4 * hotel with Dinner
What's Not Included
- Tips and Porterages
- Drinks at meal
- Personal expenses
Need to Know
- This tour begins and ends at your own hotel in Istanbul ( Hotel must be in Taxim or Old City area , extra charge for transfers will be implemented if the hotel is another area )
- Istanbul - Denizli and Izmir - Istanbul flights will be quoted according to your travel date.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 pax. required.
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy rate ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer
- Flight ticket prices will not be repaid