- Private basis airport transfers with de luxe, non smoking, fully airconditioned coaches and with our friendly staff
- Join our regular sightseeing tours / with small groups
- Professional English speaking guıides
- Entrance fees & transportation included
- 1 Indian Dinner Coupon is complimentry
- Gain skip-the-line access to the UNESCO-listed Hagia Sophia
- Visit the beautiful Blue Mosque and pause outside the Hippodrome
- Recharge with a delicious Turkish lunch at a traditional restaurant
- Explore the colorful Grand Bazaar and traditional rug, jewellery, leather shops
- Relax on a Bosphorus cruise and admire the city views from the sea
- Be entertained by belly dancers, live musicians, and traditional costumes
Istanbul, the queen of the cities, is the only city on the world to spread across 2 continents (Asia and Europe). Istanbul, with its historical peninsula, numerous scenic and historical beauties is a magnificently unique city that has been capital to many civilizations from past to present and still continues to be home to residents from all over the world. This rooted city, with a history dating back to 300 thousand years before, constitutes a mosaic of many civilizations and cultures combined. One may come across legacies and monuments of thousands of years behind any door or around any corner in Istanbul. Whether you take a round tour in Istanbul or visit any of the 39 districts nearby, you will catch hold of various historical and natural wonders any minute. You may begin your Istanbul tour at the Grand Bazaar that will enchant you with its bright and pleasant environment while a sense of peace and security will wrap you tightly in Hagia Sophia. A tour of the pearl of the Bosporus, Ortaköy, Beşiktaş and Kabataş will let you enjoy the delightful views along the deep blue coast. With the Black Sea in the north, the Marmara Sea in the south and the Istanbul Strait running in all its glory through the middle of the city, you will experience great moments in Istanbul and witness the unique combination of the Mediterranean and Black Sea climates. You may encounter a hot and humid weather in the summer and a cold and snowy weather in the winter. Watching the flying seagulls at Eminönü by the time the rising sun illuminates the city, you will notice the docked boats rocking gently as if to greet you. What’s more, you won’t be able to resist the fresh scent of the city when the first ray of lights illuminate the shimmering fishes swimming around the fishing twines. The setting sun illuminates the city like a painting every evening. The candle- like silhouettes of the mosques rise above the historical peninsula to greet the city while the sun and the moon salute each other as the day turns into night. Right at that moment you will feel like a sultan in the cradle of civilizations. Bridging two continents, this unique city, where one can encounter people from different countries and witness diverse cultures merging in harmony, will awaken completely different feelings in you. There is a lot to experience and share in Istanbul. Are you ready to explore this magic city with the experience of Chalo Travel ?
Day 1: Istanbul - Arrival Day , Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Turkish Night Show
Day 2: Istanbul – Full Day Istanbul Classics With Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour
Day 3: Istanbul – Two Continents Tour
Day 4: Istanbul – Transfer To Istanbul Airport, End Of The Service
- 3 Nights Accommodation in Istanbul at 3*, 4 * or 5 * hotels , breakfast and hotel taxes included
- 3 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 1 dinner with local brand alcoholic drinks
- 1 Indian dinner
- Meals in Veg and Non Veg Selections
- Roundtrip airport transfers By De Luxe, Non Smokıng Coaches in Private Basis
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise & Turkish Night Show
- Full Day Istanbul Classics with Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour with Lunch
- Two Continents Tour
- All the tours are performed wıth professıonal Englısh speakıng guıdes in regular basis
- Museum & Site entrances, Autopark Fees, Local Taxes, Transportation
- Hotel Rooms with water heater or tea, coffee sets for morning tea
What's Not Included
- Flights ( According to your travel date and departure city we can quote the flights )
- Personal Expenses
- Drinks at Meals ( Except Turkish Night Show )
- Tips and porterages
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head
- Visa Charges ( According to your request we can quote as well )
Need to Know
- This tour begins and ends at Istanbul Ataturk Airport. SAW airport transfers are charged extra
- Complimentry Original Indian Dinner will be served in an Indian Restaurant which is close to your hotel, transfer to restaurant will not be provided.
- You can make advance payment via credit card, pay to our Turkey account or pay directly to our Indian offices to book the tour
- Extra bank charges will be added to the final invoice
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum 2 pax. required.
- There will be 25 % of surcharge ( from single occupancy option ) if the participant is only one pax.
- Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.
- We provide, to the best of our ability, a complete itinerary with your tickets.
- However, flight times and carriers are subject to change without notice. It is
- therefore mandatory to reconfirm your departure/return times with the airline in
- question, at least 72 hours prior to departure/return.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible ;
- Any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- The failure of the client or their agent to obtain required documentation (e.g. health certificates, visa, passports etc).
- The failure of the client to follow reasonable instructions including but not limited to check-in and check-out places and times.
- Accidents of any kind occurring during the Customer’s independent activities
- Theft, robbery or lost property
- Food poisoning
- Isolation as a result of infections, diseases or any condition likely to endanger the
- health or safety on the tour members or impair their reasonable comfort
- Prior to 30 days FREE CANCELLATION
- Between 29-15 days 50% of the land package cost
- Between 14-07 days 80% of the land package cost
- Less than 07 days 100% of the land package cost
- Bank charges will be carried by customer