- The most popular Greek Islands ; Mykonos night life, Sunset time in Oia, Athens Classics
- Our service begins and ends at Athens airport
- Santorini cruise including free time at Nea Kameni, hot springs and a visit to Thirasia
- Have chance to visit Santorini’s famous volcano
- Enjoy a soak in the naturally heated waters of the volcano’s hot springs
- Discover the beauties of Mykonos town and stroll around the picturesque narrow streets
- Mykonos Island with its Labyrinth and Landscape... A pearl in the Aegean Sea - blue sky, beautiful snow- white houses, lovely beaches
- Roundtrip transfers included
- Tour of Athens’ ancient sites with an informative guide
- Catch the Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Explore the Plaka Old Town, and see Temple of Olympian Zeus
- Tour the World Heritage–listed Acropolis of Athens Marvel at Ancient Greek ruins like the world-famous Parthenon
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
One of the most popular options for any first time visitor to Greece. A combination of sightseeing in Athens then on to enjoy on beautiful beaches, white washed towns & incredible views of the islands of Mykonos & Santorini.
Day 1: Arrival Athens
Day 2: Athens City Tour With Acropolis
Day 3: Athens / Santorini By Ferry
Day 4: Santorini - Caldera Cruise With Hot Springs
Day 5: Santorini / Mykonos By Ferry
Day 6: Mykonos
Day 7: Mykonos / Athens By Ferry
Day 8: Departure Athens
- 2 nights accommodation in Athens (Split stay)
- 2 nights accommodation in Santorini Island
- 2 nights accommodation in Mykonos Island
- Daily Breakfast
- Round trip transfers in Athens with de luxe , non smoking taxi in private basis
- Round trip transfers in Santorini by de luxe, non smoking, A/C shared coach
- Round trip transfers in Mykonos by de luxe, non smoking, A/C shared coach
- Athens City tour & New Acropolis Museum with small group with English speaking guide, entrance fees included
- Caldera Cruise in Santorini transportation from meeting point included
- Ferry tickets (economy class )
- Athens/Santorini normal ferry
- Santorini / Mykonos hydrofoil
- Mykonos/Athens normal ferry
- All entrance fees, taxes and service charges.
What's Not Included
- Tips or personal expenses
- Beverages or drinks
- International airfare tickets ( Upon request we can quote )
- Optional tours not mentioned at the above services
Need to Know
- This tour organizes everyday between 1 st of April - 30 th of October. You can book your holidays with us either '' as ground only '' arrangements, or packaged with your flights. Please contact with us if you would like us to provide you flights to fit with above programme.
- Mentioned rates are for the low period ( April , May and October ) , please ask valid rates for the other months
- Domestic transport and ferry tickets are included in the price.
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
- Booking Your International Flights
- You can book your holidays with us either as 'ground only' arrangements, or packaged with your international flights. This gives you the flexibility to choose the departure airport, airline, flight times and overall travel dates that will work best for you.
- Please contact us if you would like us to provide you some flights to fit with one of our tours. We'll give you some options with different airlines and times to choose from.
- Your complimentry Indian dinner coupon will be used in Indian restaurant in walking distance to your hotel. Restaurant transfer is not provided.