- Corinth Canal
- Central Peloponnese
- Accommodate with Dinners in Olympia, Delphi and Meteora
- Daily Breakfast
- Indian Dinner in Istanbul
- Ottoman and Byzantine relics in Istanbul
- Rug, jewellery and leather shopping in Istanbul
- Handcraft Ateliers in Cappadocia
- Fairy Chimneys, Open Air Museum and Valleys of Cappadocia
- Optional Hot Air Ballooning in Cappadocia
The best selling package to discover both culture and history and enjoy on endless blue. Santorini - the most romantic island of Greece. Prehistory, the Classical period, Roman domination, the Byzantine Empire, the Crusades and Modern times in Olympia, Delphi and Meteora, Athens nightlife, Chaotic Istanbul , natural wonder Cappadocia. All in one. 2017 Departure Dates are as follows : Every Sunday February - March - November-December Every Sunday, Monday and Friday April - May - June - July -August - September - October Additional Departures on following dates ; 19 April - 10,17,24 May - 7 , 21 june - 5 ,19 July - 2 ,23 August - 13,20,27 September - 4 October
Day 1: Arrival In Athens
Day 2: Corinth Canal / Nauplion / Mycenae / Olympia
Day 3: Olympia / Delphi
Day 4: Delphi / Meteora
Day 5: Meteora / Athens
Day 6: Athens / Santorini By Ferry
Day 7: Santorini - Caldera, Hot Springs Boat Tour
Day 8: Flight To Istanbul
Day 9: Full Day Istanbul Classics Tour
Day 10: Flight To Cappadocia / Cappadocia Tour
Day 11: Cappadocia / Istanbul
- 10 nights hotel accommodation in 3* 4* or 5* hotels according to your selection
- 2 nights in Athens
- 1 night in Olympia
- 1 nights in Delphi
- 1 night in Kalambaka
- 2 nights in Santorini Island
- 2 nights in Istanbul
- 1 night in Cappadocia
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 Indian dinner coupon complimentry in Istanbul
- 3 Dinners in olympia, Delphi and Kalambaka
- City Taxes
- All airport / ferry port transfers
- Services of professionally licensed guides on local tours.
- Athens - Santorini ferries included
- One way international flight from Athens to Istanbul ( only ) economic class
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking minivans on local tours and transfers.
- All taxes, entrance & museum fees, baggage handling. (unless otherwise stated)
What's Not Included
- International airfares ( upon request we can quote it as well )
- VISA needed for Turkey and Greece ( Visa asistance available with extra fee )
- Tips and Porterages
- Harem and Treasure room entrance fees ( optional ) in Topkapi Palace.
- Hot Springs entrance ( 3 Euro / PP ) in Santorini
- Travel Insurance and medical services.
Need to Know
- DOMESTIC FLIGHTS AND FERRIES
- All domestic ferry tickets are included in the price.
- Athens - Istanbul flight in economic class is included in the price. We have limited seats in economic class category. Please ask for exact rates for your booking period.
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
- Booking Your Flights
- You can book your holidays with us either as 'ground only' arrangements, or packaged with your international flights. This gives you the flexibility to choose the departure airport, airline, flight times and overall travel dates that will work best for you.
- Please contact us if you would like us to provide you some flights to fit with one of our tours. We'll give you some options with different airlines and times to choose from.