- Cruising the Turkish Riviera
- Oludeniz Blue Lagoon
- Fethiye Bay
- Beguiling Mediterranean coastline
- Cruise on the Turquoise Coast
- Blue Voyage Turkey
- Full Board Cruise Turkey
- Sleep and sail aboard a wooden gulet, a traditional Turkish boat
- Discover little known bays and coves on a route from Fethiye to 12 Islands
- Stop at Yassica and Gocek islands and inlets such as Bedri Rahmi Bay and Cleopatra's Bath
The best way to get rid of all your blues, Turkey is a real treasure chest of coves, inlets, bays and beaches. Unlike cruises on large ocean liners, on a Turkish gulet you can explore the secluded and often deserted bays, coves and islands of the spectacular Turkish coastline. You will see a hidden Turkey, beautiful beyond belief, and most of it completely unseen by the average tourist! We sail up with turkish style gulets - wooden handcrafted motor sailing yacht equipped with 1 or 2 masts, built for cruising the Mediterranean Coast. Mentioned itinerary begins and ends at Fethiye ( Oludeniz ), but if you want to join to tour from other cities of Turkey ( or combine this gulet cruise tour with Turkey Chalo's different land packages ) please ask us to customize your trip.
Day 1: Fethiye, Sail Up
Day 2: Cleopatra's Baths - Bedri Rahmi Bay –tersane Bay
Day 3: Yassica Islands - Gocek Islands
Day 4: Fethiye
- Transfer from your hotel in Fethiye to the boat.
- All meals (Breakfast/Lunch/Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits/Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service.
- Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines.
- Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate...
- (Not sold on board)
What's Not Included
- All drinks, also water, are sold on board at reasonable prices.
- Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
- Please bring your own towels.
- Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
- Crew tip of 3-5% is also not included in price.
Need to Know
- In case of poor weather and/or sea conditions, this program is subject to change without notice.
- No money will be refunded.
- Cabins on Turkish Gulets are for 2 or 3 persons. Single supplement is not available, single passengers will share or need to pay double to get a private cabin.
- Most people choose to sleep on the deck, on comfortable sun beds, under the stars...
- MEALS ON BOARD
- Three meals per day are prepared by our chefs who have a vast knowledge of Turkish cuisine. Their creations are simple and delicious, using the freshest ingredients Turkey has to offer. All meals are healthy and nutritious.
- Turkish Meals The Turkish breakfast consists of the beautiful white Turkish bread, slices of tomatoes and cucumbers, fresh seasonal fruit (water/honey melon or oranges), black or green olives, white cheese, yellow cheese, jam or honey, eggs, butter, fresh Turkish tea and coffee.
- Meals Yacht Muesli or cornflakes may be taken on board by the passengers.
- Five o'clock tea and coffee is served with biscuits and/or cakes.
- Delicious Vegetarian Dishes Lunch and dinner consist of delicious vegetarian dishes, healthy Mediterranean salads, fish or meat dishes (dinner) and of course fresh Turkish bread. Dinner is followed by fresh seasonal fruit.
- Indian Dinner is available only if you have group requests of + 15 pax