- Fixed Departure Scandinavia Tour on Thursdays
- Accomodate in 4 * hotels and on Luxury Cruise
- Sightseeing Tours With English Speaking Guides
- Delicious Local Foods
- Overnight on DFDS Cruise
Denmark the land of magic fairytales and modern design, the happiest place on Earth, home of Vikings and Royals alike. You are invited to uncover the secrets behind the Nordic trends, be it fashion, architecture, or the new Nordic Kitchen with exiting food experiences. With around 15 Michelin stars and 14 Bib Gourmands, Denmark is the gastronomic centre of Scandinavia. Copenhagen is home to the world’s best restaurant, Noma. So if you like food and are looking for the Nordic culinary experience, come to Denmark. We are also known for “Smørrebrød” – open-faced sandwiches with plenty of delicious toppings – and no visit is complete without tasting this delicacy. Mingle with the 5.5 million proud Danes, follow them closely around the cozy countryside among lakes and castles, and keep up with them on the state-of-the-art endless bicycle tracks through a wonderful Copenhagen. Feel first hand the vibe of the colourful green city and the high living standards in one of the world’s top welfare states. Let us share with you our visions for a dynamic and yet laid-back living, our rich culture and lively history. Let us show you why we and the other Nordic Countries are considered a role model in regards to public healthcare and environmental consciousness, political and personal freedom, come and see what influence it has on its people. Norway, home of elusive trolls and fierce Vikings, breathtaking sceneries and magnificent fjords, country powered by nature and nature by endless beauty. From the very moment you set foot on Norwegian soil you will feel it. That sense of something unique. That feeling of unscaled pride in every one of us. Pride of our country, rich in so many ways, but richer like no other when it comes to beauty: the spectacular view from mythical North Cape towards the freezing Arctic ocean illuminated by the midnight sun; the awe-inspiring 604m drop from the Pulpit Rock towering above the Lysefjord in the South; the old stave-churches found along the scenic roads which carve their insisting way through mountains and glaciers; the particular timeless calm that coats the isle of Lofoten. Come with us on the boat from Hellesylt to Geiranger and marvel at the cascading waterfalls in this UNESCO World Heritage sight. Take the mini cruise to the village of Flåm, hiding in the deepest fjord of them all, the mighty Sognefjord, and continue onwards to Myrdal with the Flåmsbana, manifestation of the most daring and skilful engineering in Scandinavian railway history. Taste the freshness of the ever-near ocean at Bergen’s flourishing fish market and learn about the profound connection with nature that is an innate quality in every Norwegian child. Sweden, so much more than IKEA and ABBA, world class hockey players and strong freckled girls in long stockings. Come. Breathe. Relax. Take a stroll with us down the narrow, winding cobblestone streets of Gamla Stan, the unique medieval heart of Stockholm dating back to the 13th century, and indulge the cravings for lush, fine dining in first class designer’s furniture. Explore our endless forests and fresh water lakes under the Lappish midnight sun or the dancing Aurora Borealis and find out just how big an impact the surrounding environment has on our everyday life. Discover why we are considered the most innovative country in the world and how You can be a part of this creative hub of fashion, food, and fun. Move to the rhythm of our borderless music. Join us in traditional celebration of the change of seasons, as we have done for generations. Follow in the footsteps of the familiar characters of Larsson’s Millennium trilogy, and sense the globality in the strong yet local settings that has made us world renowned pioneers of public welfare and personal wellbeing. You might risk falling in love with Sweden, but it’s a chance You’ll have to take.
Day 1: Thursday – Stockholm
Day 2: Friday – Stockholm
Day 3: Saturday – Stockholm
Day 4: Sunday – Stockholm – Hamar
Day 5: Monday – Hamar – Lom – Geiranger
Day 6: Tuesday – Geiranger – Briksdal Glacier – Balestrand
Day 7: Wednesday – Balestrand – Bergen
Day 8: Thursday – Bergen – Geilo
Day 9: Friday – Geilo– Oslo
Day 10: Saturday – Oslo – Dfds Cruise
Day 11: Sunday – Copenhagen
Day 12: Monday – Departure Copenhagen
- 10 overnights at the hotel mentioned in the itinerary or similar category (4 star Hotels) with Scandinavian breakfast buffet.
- 1 overnights in sea-side cabins on board Silja Line and DFDS Seaways with Scandinavian breakfast buffet.
- 5 dinners included: 1 in Hamar, 1 in Geiranger, 1 in Balestrand, 1 in Geilo and 1 on board DFDS Seaways.
- English-speaking tour escort throughout the whole program.
- City tours of the capitals with local English-speaking guides.
- Transportation by modern coach with reclining seats, seatbelts, toilet and free Wi-Fi on board.
- 2 Mini cruises on the Norwegian fjords of Geiranger Fjord and Nærøy Fjord – Sogne Fjord.
- Scenic rail road trip with Flam Railway.
- Tour with motorized open Troll Cars to Briksdal Glacier.
- Luggage handling at the piers for the overnight cruise.
What's Not Included
- Flights and Visa if needed
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at meals
- Tips and Porterages
- Arrival and Departure hotel transfers ( available with extra fee )
Need to Know
- Dates for guaranteed departures 2017
- Start Stockholm End Copenhagen
- Starts 11 May - Ends 22 May
- Starts 25 May - Ends 05 June
- Starts 08 June - Ends 19 June
- Starts 22 June - Ends 03 July
- Starts 06 July - Ends 17 July
- Starts 20 July - Ends 31 July
- Starts 03 Aug - Ends 14 Aug
- Starts 17 Aug - Ends 28 Aug
- Starts 14 Sep - Ends 25 Sep
- *Due to event in Bergen on 20 September, the hotel will be located outside of city center on 14 th September departure
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS : Ask for quote your International flight according to your departure city and dates