- One day cruise to Hydra, Poros and Aegina
- Free time to explore each island
- Shopping or swim on Hydra
- Excursion to the Temple of Aphaia on Aegina
- Visit Trizina, the Russian Dockyard or stroll through the Lemon Forest on Poros
- Lunch on board
- Return transfer from Athens to Piraeus port
- Pickup and drop off from selected Athens hotels
Athens One Day Cruise From Piraeus Port To Hydra, Poros, Aegina. A Daily One Day Cruise To 3 Islands of Athens Greece and must to do thing while you are in Athens.
Day 1: One Day 3 Islands Cruise From Athens Covering Hydra Poros Aegina
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- 11 hours of Luxury Cruise tour
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Need to Know
- 5 Short and simple advices to help you prepare for your cruise.
- Before your unforgettable experience on board one of our ships, make sure you are ready.
- Make sure you are properly dressed for the occasion. We suggest checking the weather conditions, and if summer time, bring with you your swim ware, sun screen lotion sunglasses and hat. Do not forget your comfortable shoes as to be able to explore the islands. Casual is our main suggestion
- If winter time, we suggest as well comfortable shoes, casual worm garments, as sometimes Greek winds can be a bit more unpredictable than you expect.
- Do not forget your camera, as along the way you will have an opportunity to see many new and unexpected things, have it handy at any point, as something we are followed by dolphins, and you do not want to miss that kind of moments.
- Check our site for the transfer information, make sure your hotel is on our list and be in front of the hotel on time. If you are arranging your own transfer, make sure to be at the departure point 15 min before departure time.
- Get ready for some serious shopping, as our on board store is giving you an opportunity for tax free purchases. More details you can get on board from our super supportive sales personnel.
- And for last, do not forget home your good mood, be ready for an experience of a life time …
- We are ready to welcome you …