- ISTANBUL, OLD CITY, HISTORICAL PENINSULA, BOSPHORUS, GALLIPOLI, TROY, COTTON VILLAGE PAMUKKALE, KUSADASI, EPHESUS & HOUSE OF VIRGIN MARY, TRAVERTINES, PIRIeNE, MILETOS & DIDYMA ANTIQUE CITIES
Turkey is a unique country: a rich, layered and magical world full of history, culture, gastronomy, humanity, and commerce - increasingly Europeanized yet (not with standing the uber-cosmopolitan centre that is Istanbul) still unspoiled and innocent. In the heartland, people are still pleasantly surprised and proud of the fact that people come to visit from far and wide. More than Ottoman minarets and beguiling bazaars, Turkey's cultural capital is also fashionable and progressive. Spanning both Asia and Europe and divided by the Bosphorus, Istanbul is a beguiling mix of ancient and modern, of conservative and secular. The Gallipoli peninsula - where the Trojan War took place- is located in Turkish Thrace (or East Thrace), the European part of Turkey, with the Aegean Sea to the west and the Dardanelles strait to the east. In Greek mythology, the Trojan War was waged against the city of Troy by the Achaeans (Greeks) after Paris of Troy took Helen from her husband Menelaus king of Sparta. The war is one of the most important events in Greek mythology and has been narrated through many works of Greek literature, most notably through Homer's Iliad. The Iliad relates a part of the last year of the siege of Troy; the Odyssey describes the journey home of Odysseus, one of the war's heroes. Other parts of the war are described in a cycle of epic poems, which have survived through fragments. Episodes from the war provided material for Greek tragedy and other works of Greek literature, and for Roman poets including Virgil and Ovid. Pamukkale literally means 'cotton castle' and is one of Turkey's most impressive natural wonders. It is made up of a series of white travertine terraces cascading down a cliff, which is almost 200 metres high. Kusadasi is one of Turkey's largest and most cosmopolitan resorts and a stopping off point for the big cruise-liners. It is a good all round resort, offering great beaches, excellent shopping and some serious nightlife. Kusadasi literally means 'Bird Island' and takes its name from the tiny islet known as Guvercin Adasi or Pigeon Island, which is attached to the mainland by a causeway and boasts a 14th century Genoese fort. At this tour all the Intercity travels will be held by Luxury, air-conditioned, regular Buses with nice sightseeing. Price includes bus travels as well.
Day 1: Arrival Day – Bosphorus Dinner Cruise And Turkish Night Party
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
Day 3: Istanbul / Canakkale - Full Day North Gallipoli Tour
Day 4: Canakkale / Kusadasi – Troy Tour
Day 5: Full Day Ephesus And Sirince Village Tour
Day 6: Pamukkale – Full Day Pamukkale & Hierapolis Tour
Day 7: Pamukkale / Bodrum
Day 8: Bodrum / Istanbul By Flight
Day 9: Istanbul – Transfer Airport, End Of The Service
- 8 Nights Accomodation in 3 * 4 * and 5 * hotels according to your selection
- 3 Nights in Istanbul with daily breakfast
- 1 Night in Gallipoli with daily breakfast and dinner
- 2 Nights in Kusadasi with daily breakfast and dinner
- 1 Night in Pamukkale with daily breakfast and dinner
- 1 Night in Bodrum with daily breakfast and dinner
- Round trip Airport transfers in Istanbul with de-luxe, non smoking, A/C private coaches ( Price Includes transfers from/to IST airport, extra fee will be charged from/to SAW airport transfers )
- All intercity transfers
- Bodrum - Istanbul flight tickets in economic class
- Bosphorus Dinner Cruise And Turkish Night Party , dine and wine included
- Istanbul City Tour
- Gallipoli Peninsula Tour with Lunch
- Pergamon and Troy Tour with Lunch
- Ephesus and Sirince Village Wine Tasting Tour with Lunch
- Pamukkale & Ephesus Tour with Lunch
- Entrance Fees and Transportation included while the sightseeing tours
- Tours are perfomed with English speaking guides in small groups
- The tours as per itinerary with professional English speaking guidance with pick up and drop at the hotel in Seat In coach basis with air conditioned vehicles
- Tours and activities mentioned in the itenerary
- Meals as specified in the itenerary
- Entrance Fees mentioned in the itenerary
What's Not Included
- International Flights
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at meals
- Tips to the driver and the guide
- Any items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone bills etc.
- Any Govt. Service Tax payable to Govt. of yours
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head
- Tips and porterages
- Turkey Visa charges
Need to Know
- DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
- Domestic flight ticket in economic class are included in the price. There's limited availability with these rates. If there's no economic class flight tickets remain in your booking date, the package rate may be modified accordingly flight rates.
- INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS
- Booking Your International Flights
- You can book your holidays with us either as 'ground only' arrangements, or packaged with your international flights. This gives you the flexibility to choose the departure airport, airline, flight times and overall travel dates that will work best for you.
- Please contact us if you would like us to provide you some flights to fit with one of our tours. We'll give you some options with different airlines and times to choose from.
Terms & Conditions
- Worlwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worlwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Worlwide Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.