- Fixed Departure Departs every Friday
- All Domestic Transportation Included
- Travel in Small Groups
- Professional English Speaking Guides During The Sightseeing Tours
- Istanbul Old City
- Blue Mosque
- Grand Bazaar
- Topkapi Palace
- Hagia Sophia
- Goreme Open Air Museum
- Optional Tours in Antalya
- Turkish Riviera Antalya
- Sun , Beaches, History, Cruises
- Have Vegan Options in Meals
Turkey is a unique country: a rich, layered and magical world full of history, culture, gastronomy, humanity, and commerce - increasingly Europeanized yet (not with standing the uber-cosmopolitan centre that is Istanbul) still unspoiled and innocent. In the heartland, people are still pleasantly surprised and proud of the fact that people come to visit from far and wide. More than Ottoman minarets and beguiling bazaars, Turkey's cultural capital is also fashionable and progressive. Spanning both Asia and Europe and divided by the Bosphorus, Istanbul is a beguiling mix of ancient and modern, of conservative and secular. Cappadocia is a stunning area of otherworldly rock formations, subterranean churches and underground dwellings, the scale of which is over-whelming. The natural land formations and huge expanses of silence are just a part of the mystery of the region. The area is also famous for its carpet weaving, wines and the distinctive red pottery of the Avanos area. Antalyais Turkey's biggest international sea resort, located on the Turkish Riviera. It is situated at the slopes of the Taurus Mountains rich in scenic beauties and historical monuments.
Day 1: Arrive Istanbul
Day 2: Istanbul City Tour
Day 3: Istanbul - Nevsehir - Cappadocia, Cappadocia Night Show
Day 4: Cappadocia Highlights Tour
Day 5: Cappadocia - Antalya
Day 6: Antalya Sightseeing Or Yacht Tours
Day 7: Antalya - Istanbul Depart
Day 8: Istanbul Airport Transfer
- 3 nights accommodation in Istanbul 4 * Opera Bosphorus hotel or similar with daily breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in Cappadocia Special Heaven Cave hotel or similar with daily breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in 4 * BW Khan Antalya hotel or similar with daily breakfast
- Arrival & departure airport transportation from Ataturk airport in Istanbul on private basis ( Ask for SAW airport transfers )
- All other airport transfers and Sightseeing are on seat in coach basis by air conditioned vehicles.
- Istanbul Classics Tour
- Cappadocia Turkish night show with dinner and local wine
- Cappadocia Highlights Tour with Lunch
- Antalya City tour or Yacht Tour in Antalya
- Entrance to all mentioned sites and museums
- Istanbul - Cappadocia flight tickets in economic seats
- Cappadocia - Antalya flight tickets in economic seats
- Antalya - Istanbul flight tickets in economic seats
What's Not Included
- International Air tickets.
- Airport taxes.
- Overseas Medical Insurance.
- Turkey Visa Charges.
- Drinks during meals, Porterages, tips.
- Any items of personal nature such as Laundry, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Govt. Service Tax of 3.50%
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use.
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head.
Need to Know
- This tour has fixed departure dates on Fridays. Has limited availability on the mentioned rates. Domestic Flights in economic class included in the rates. If the flight rates change the package rates may change accordingly. Please ask for availability and current rates.