- Visit Cappadocia from India
- Visit Istanbul from India
- Turkey tour with Indian meals
- Indian dinner in Istanbul
Group is not must. Even 2 pax can book this tour. All Dinners in original Indian and being served in ındian restaurants. Discover the virtual treasure of relics, ruins and remnants of the roots of modern civilization in charming Turkey along with extraordinary phenomena that you’ll only see on this remarkable journey. All the dinners will be served in Indian restaurants which are in walking distance to your hotels.
Day 1: Cappadocia , Arrival Day
Day 2: Cappadocia – Full Day Cappadocia Tour
Day 3: Cappadocia / Istanbul - Domestic Flight
Day 4: Istanbul - City Tour
Day 5: Bosphorus Cruise And Shopping Tour
Day 6: Istanbul - Transfer To Istanbul Airport, End Of The Travel
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Istanbul breakfast included
- 2 nights cave hotel accommodation in Cappadocia breakfast included
- Roundtrip airport transfers with de luxe, non smoking, A/C coaches
- Full Day Istanbul Classics Tour with Lunch
- Bosphorus Cruise Tour
- Full Day Cappadocia Tour with lunch
- All the tours are performed with English speaking guide in small groups
- Entrance fees and transportation included
- Daily Dinner Coupons to use in Indian restaurants
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Drinks at meals
- Tips to the driver and the guide
- Any items of personal nature such as laundry, telephone bills etc.
- Any Govt. Service Tax payable to Govt. of yours
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal use
- Any items or services not specified in the itinerary 'PACKAGE INCLUDES' head
- Tips and porterages
- Turkey Visa charges
Need to Know
- Indian Dinners will be served in Indian restaurants in walking distance to your hotels.
- Important Notes: Worldwide Travel reserves the right to alter the tour due to unforeseen circumstances. Worldwide Travel disclaims any responsibility and shall not pay any indemnity or reimbursement in the event that certain museums or monuments included in the program could not be visited with any reason beyond control.
- Worldwide Travel is not responsible for any loss or theft of personal belongings during the tour,
- Guests are to be ready on time at the meeting points given by the tour operator.